Perfect Pair: Yellow + Grey

Spring is right around the corner... right?  RIGHT? Well, maybe it's just wishful thinking.  Today it should get up to 38 degrees and I'm over the moon excited about it.  I'm over this teens business.  If I can't will Spring here any faster, at least we have beautiful bright interiors to inspire us!  What better than the perfect combination of yellow paired with grey?

Material Girls

Bally's Spring 2011 RTW
I am DIEING over the gloves.  There is nothing more chic than shoulder length gloves scrunched down to the forearm.  They are the perfect shade of grey, too.
Apiary Designs

Anthropologie
My sister and I are going to attempt to make this quilt from Anthro next week.  It looks like we're in for a LOT of work, but I'll let you know how it goes!  Love me a little DIY.
Bally's Spring 2011 RTW

Apartment Therapy
Lonny

Apartment Therapy
The above image is how to do traditional-- with a dollop of graphic contrast!
Bally's Spring 2011 RTW

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart
Who knew Martha could get so groovy?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I LOVE grey and yellow. Hence my obsession over the pillow you made and the bedding we're making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray and yellow are finally entering my world - been waiting for months! I hope my customer pulls the trigger on that fabulous sectional!

    ReplyDelete