West Elm Spring Introductions

It's no secret I'm obsessed with West Elm.  Not only do they have amazingly chic products but they are SO budget friendly.  If you like a fresh contemporary vibe and want better quality than that Swedish big box store, look no further than West Elm!  Here are my favorite picks from their new introductions:


Ellipse Metal Canopy Bed

Foxed Mirror Nightstand

Cowhide, White

Glass Shadow Boxes
One of my New Year's resolution is to appear more organized.  Yes, I said appear.  I don't care if I'm actually organized.  I think having one of these glass shadow boxes by the front door to throw down the keys and empty my purse of receipts, ticket stubs, etc. would be a cool way to "appear" organized.  It makes my mess a mini-art installation of my current life.  How cool is that?

Mirror Parsons Console

Lacquered Office

Iznik Dhurrie

Henry Sofa

Stripe Duvet + Shams
I'm obsessed with grey and white stripes. Obsessed.  I came home the other day with yet another grey and white striped top and my husband said, "Again...?"  Hey, I like what I like.  Get over it, lol.

{images via West Elm}

No comments:

Post a Comment