The Elysian Hotel

An entire hotel inspired by the fashion salons of Dior and Chanel?  Yes, please!  I have seen random images of the Elysian Hotel in Chicago and each one has taken my breath away.  Gorgeous.  I never knew where the images were from until I ran across a link to the hotel's website.  Again, my breath was taken away.  When I die, this is what I envision heaven to look like.  Oh please, oh please, oh please let heaven be this beautiful...






"Coco Chanel once said, 'Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.' We couldn't agree more. That's why all of the Elysian's private residences are not only elegant and fine, they are warm and welcoming. After all, the Elysian is not just concrete and glass. It isn't just rooms and floor plans. The Elysian is a home of firsts and lasts. It's where time is measured by unforgettable moments. It's where the best experiences life has to offer are lived."  -elysiandevelopment.com







You can actually LIVE at the Elysian for the small starting price of $3,000,000.  Hey, it's a bargain compared to Kelly Wearstler's estate!  In my opinion the Elysian is much more livable, too.

The Elysian Hotel

{images via elysianhotels.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment