Best. Movie. Ever.: Midnight in Paris

If you haven't seen Midnight in Paris yet, drop whatever you are doing and go see it NOW.  It is in the running for my absolute favorite movie of all time (it may even beat out Amelie).


Remember past posts when I said I was in love with F. Scott Fitzgerald, Art Deco, and most of all Paris? Well this movie has it all... and then some!!   Add in a dash of Versailles, Montmartre, Degas, Monet, Picasso, Hemingway... breath.... the list goes on and on (oh and staring at Owen Wilson doesn't hurt either!).






My darling friend told me the leading lady's style reminds her of my style, which made me quite happy.
"I like to by thought of that way."


I won't give too much more away but if you like Paris, architecture, art, fashion, design, literature, or, at the very least, a charming story, RUN to the your nearest Cinemark.  You won't regret it.

{images via IMDB}

No comments:

Post a Comment