House Crush: Domicile Interiors Apartment

You may have come across the home of Jolene Ballard of Domicile Interiors before, but it is too gorgeous not to re-post.  The retro-meets-feminine-modern is TOTALLY my style, (if I was a single gal. Not that my husband for ban pink walls and milk glass vase collections, but I try to be considerate that our home is his space too).  Most of the pieces are either vintage finds or custom made, to really reflect Jolene's personal style.  This home is banana-crazy beautiful.








See more of this chic home at Domicile Interiors.

4 comments:

  1. what a coincidence! great minds truly think alike :)

    these girls were also featured in Rue this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gasp every time I see this room! SO inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vignettes..I wish we all could have just one space we could girly right up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours used in this house are so sophisticated!

    Greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete