Jonathan Adler Channing Collection

Now that I purchased a desk for my living room, I have started focusing on the finding the perfect credenza to coordinate.  I've scoured 1st Dibs (you know it's my favorite!) and other high-end furniture websites looking for a vintage-y but not too traditional and not too modern credenza.  I was actually sitting at a park up the canyon yesterday afternoon when I stumbled across this little guy from Jonathan Adler on my iPhone:

Perfection.

Unfortunately, the price is not perfection.  My plan is to recover from the latest curtains+desk+(hopefully)chair purchases and then custom build a credenza quite similar to this to keep costs down (maybe twice as long with 4 doors?? Hmm...).  Until that great day happens, here's a look at the coordinating pieces to Adler's stunning Channing collection to dream about:


Remember this philly from this post?  I still adore it.




I'm CRAZY for this screen.  I may have to attempt a DIY to recreate look.  It couldn't be too hard, right?


This chair isn't a part of the Channing collection but it was too pretty not to include.

There are no words...

{images via Jonathan Adler}

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! That chair is divine. Thanks for stopping by my blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete