eDesign: Modern Glam Living Room

I was contacted a few weeks back by the fabulous author over at P.S. I Love This
who needed some guidance on her formal living room.  Her home is already amazing.  I mean AMAZING. 
 I was so honored when she asked me to put together an eDesign board for her
MODERN GLAM LIVING ROOM.


Seriously, I have never met someone with such similar style to mine.  I kept telling my husband we have to be twins separated at birth. I would source an item for her design board, then peruse her blog and see a post about the EXACT product.  It's clients like her that make my job the best in the world!

Here are my favorite shots of her 
STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL19th CENTURY HOME:



I am so blessed to even be a small part of this home!

You can read more about the renovation and 

{design board by Brooke Jones Designs, LLC and images via P.S. I Love This}

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much Brooke! The edesign you provided for me is perfect.. Glamourous Classic. I can't wait to show you the finished product. I'm so anxious to get all my deliveries and do the "installation". =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via P.S. I love this and I've got to say I adore both of your blogs!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Greek Key pattern!

    XO~JD

    www.jessiedmiller.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai, I really love the pictures. These picture make me get more inspiration. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete