Pinterest: Brass Accents Paired With White

My Pinterest boards are not only filled with pieces with brass accents, 
but I have realized I am especially drawn to 
BRASS ACCENTS PAIRED WITH WHITE.












Isn't this quote fabulous? 
I have it saved as my computer's background. It's easy to get lost in all the 
beautiful things in the world and pine after them, but I need to remember that the things 
I have are pretty great and I have a pretty darn great life.  

I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Follow me on Pinterest here:


5 comments:

  1. Love all of these pieces!! So gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brass and white! That credenza is delicious!

    XO~JD

    www.jessiedmiller.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of that chest and console table!! brass gives it just enough pizazz!

    ReplyDelete