Brass Lighting Love: Fort Knox Pendant

I adore globe pendants and have used plain glass in several interior design projects.
Lately I've had my eye on pendants that are a little more edgy and glam.
My latest crush is on the
FORT KNOX PENDANT.
It's a bit retro, a bit uber modern, and drenched in chic ambiance.




 How gorg would these be in a cluster in an all-white kitchen with coordinating brass hardware?
These aren't helping my current brass addiction but maybe that's not a bad thing?

{image via Viso &The Decorista}

5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with brass/copper pendants. I love how they look modern and old-world at the same time. Gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pendant is so fabulous. It's perfect in it's simplicty. I've saved it in my inspiration folder.

    Thanks for stopping by.. I was keeping you a secret and wanted to do a big reveal. I will be posting about your design prowess shortly. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. somebody interested in buying these lamps ?
    got some fort knox lamps to offer 5 x gold big, 5 x gold small & 6 x bronze medium size.
    most are new in the packaging
    some are used in a showroom for a while

    ReplyDelete