Perfect Pair: Back to School Fashions + Youth Room Decor

It's that time of year again- time to head back to class.  I always loved this time of year growing up.  The anxiety-ridden wait to find what friends are going to be in your class, the new books, pens, folders, and, most importantly, the new clothes!  Call me crazy, as modern as my tastes are, I love using traditional fabrics and silhouettes in both YOUTH FASHIONS & ROOM DECOR.


"Back to school, back to school, back to prove that I'm no fool." 
 -Billy Madison



(My husband and I decided this adorable girl is what our little girl will look like one day. Fingers crossed!) 



(I DIE over those suspenders!)








Doesn't this time of year make you want to be a kid again? Sigh... They have it made.
Who's ready to go back to school?




1 comment: