Do you think this room was inspired by the moody Ralph Lauren bedroom, as seen in this post?
Le Corbusier's Pony Chaise could possibly by the sexiest chair that has ever existed. Grrr....
You too can achieve this chic and masculine look. Mr. Marvin used more budget-friendly sources like Restoration Hardware and Ralph Lauren Home. Check out my best picks to get add a little contrast to your home...
(items listed clockwise from top left)
1. Hickory Chair's Hallings Secretary
2. Restoration Hardware's Solid Ribbed Tibetan Rug
3. Ralph Lauren's Limited Edition Photography (Paul Newman, Audrey Hepburn, Louis Armstrong)
4. Arterior's Silver Tray
5. Circa Lighting's Caged Lantern
6. Le Corbusier's Pony Chaise
7. Z Gallerie's Faux Coral
8. Chinchilla Faux Fur Throw
9. Arterior's Ice Bucket
10. Eduardo Garza's Stone and Lucite Box
11. Benjamin Moore Paint Classic Brown #2109-10 and Edgecomb Gray #HC-173
12. Quadrille Fabric's Aga Reverse in Brown on Tint
13. Circa Lighting's Stacked 3 Ball Lamp in Quartz
Check out more of this fabulous home in the premiere issue of TradHome!