eMag: High Gloss Spring Issue

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a new obsession. It's called High Gloss Magazine.  With more and more eMags flooding the internet these days, High Gloss stands out as a shiny fabulous star.  I tried to find just one space to highlight on my blog, but that proofed to be an impossible task.  Check out my two favorite spaces from this season's installment:


Are those X-Benches I see?


I am drooling over the classic modern pieces interior designer, Mary McGee,  used, like Phillipe Starck's Louis Chair and Bertoia's Side Chairs. Grrrr.....



Lucite, fur, linen.... what's not to love?


And check out this dream pad.  I think this may be my dream home (again, it's the whole black floors with high gloss white, thing I love.  The zebra runner doesn't hurt either!)



Can you see why I'm obsessed?? 
Check out more (like Dianne VonFurstenberg's new home line and tons of summer fashion) here.

{images via High Gloss Magazine}

1 comment: