Sneak Peek: Berkshire Master Bedroom

 I am so excited to get a few detail shots of my projects back!
Today's preview is of a newly constructed custom home where I assisted in 
designing details from the custom upholstered bed down to the doorknobs and hinges. 

Here's a sneak peek at

Brooke Jones Designs Berkshire Master Bedroom Custom Upholstered Bed White Ruched Bedding

Brooke Jones Wicker Vase Seashell Ball

Crystal Door Knob Brooke Jones Interior Design

A lot of sweat and tears went into this project. 
Totally. Worth It.

My photographer, Jylare, was amazing. I mean, AMAZING.
The girl has some serious talent, as you will see in upcoming posts.

Stay tuned for the full reveal next week and for more sneak peeks of another project tomorrow!

{Interior Design by Brooke Jones Designs, Photography by Jylare Smith}

1 comment:

  1. I love the details! I can't believe this was part of your design. I'd love to see more :)