As I'm preparing to leave my home state, I am looking around and
realizing all the things and places I'm going to miss
(don't even mention the mountains to me... I don't want to think about leaving those yet).
One of my favorite places I have only recently discovered is
in Salt Lake. I'd describe it as an American take on a Parisian Bistro.
If you have multiple food allergies like I do, they are more than accommodating, too.
I took what may have been my last brunch there this weekend,
which was great timing as they just wrapped up a little interior face lift.
(please excuse the Instagram pics. I'm NOT a photographer...)
The lighting was PHENOMENAL.
I mean, I didn't shut up about it the entire time we were there.
It was CRAZY good lighting.
Next time you're in SLC, I highly recommend dropping by and ordering yourself some Huevos Rancheros.
They are life changing. Literally.
Here are some sources to get the Copper Onion look in your home:
(sources listed clockwise from left)
1. Thonet Era Chair via DWR
3. Jean Pelle Bubble Chandelier via PELLEshop
3. Barn Light Radial Wave Flute Pendant via Barn Lighting Electric
4. Orbit Wall Sconce Clear via Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.
5. Franklin Wall Sconce via Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.
6. Solomon Dining Table via Pottery Barn