New Site: Chic Vessel Sink

Hello lovelies!  I have been M.I.A. lately due to a new and exciting project.  
I am proud to announce I have a new site that offers  
 The site is still pretty rough, as it's in BETA mode, but hop on over to check out some gorgeous sinks!

I carry a large line of stone sinks made of  Carrara marble, black basalt, limestone,
 travertine, onyx, granite, etc.  Most of the sinks are clean and contemporary but there are
definitely some style that would work in any bathroom! 

Here are a few of my favorites from the natural stone line:

Marble Infinity Sink Chic Vessel Sink

Limestone Canoe Vessel Sink

Carrara Marble Stone Bowl Sink

Jurassic Marble Onyx Sink

The infinity sinks are bananas, if I say so myself.  
They were inspired by the ever-popular infinity swimming pools and can be 
as functional as you need, as the interior insert is removable. 

This week I'll be posting design boards featuring my new sinks.  
Visit the new site and let me know what you think!

1. Carrara Marble Infinity Sink
2. Limestone Canoe Sink
3. Carrara Marble 14" Bowl Sink
4. Jurassic Marble Sink
5. Black Basalt Infinity Sink


1 comment:

  1. That Jurassic Marble makes me want to take a bite out of it, ha! I'd love to try one of those infinity sinks. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete