Objet D'art: Lucite Curtain Rod with Gold Square Rings

When Mies van der Rohe stated "God is in the details" he definitely knew what he was talking about.  
You can turn a boring piece (or room for that matter) from stale and boring to an automatic 
"WOW!" just by adding the right details.  

I'm not too ashamed to admit I had to rub a little dribble off my chin when I spotted this
LUCITE CURTAIN ROD
with gold square rings. 



The rings are SQUARE!! SQUARE I tell you! How awe-inspiring is THAT?  These have officially made my 'will-own-one-day' list.  God definitely had a hand in creating this little Lucite beauty. 

3 comments:

  1. yes these are amazing but will definately break the bank. I need a rod for my dining room and it will cost $1900.00. Yep, thats for 1 rod and 14 rings..ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The object dart lucite curtain rod is shown here. Have a look at it

    ReplyDelete